You can have general project notes and popup notes on any page.
- To add or edit Project notes, switch to Edit Mode. Show Me
- Tap the Project Note button and type your notes in the bottom panel. Show Me
Popup Notes can be both typed and audio.
- To add a Popup Note, switch to Edit Mode. Show Me
- Tap the Popup Note button. Show Me
- Select the page you want to add a note to.
- Tap the (+) to make a new note.
- Tap where you want to add the note. Move the note by dragging it with your finger.
- Type your note in the bottom, and to add an audio clip tap the audio button.
- Adjust the color and transparency by tapping the color button at the bottom.
- To make a new Popup Note, repeat steps 3-6. When you have multiple notes tap any note to select and edit it. The selected note is colorful while other notes are grey.
- Tap the Audio button on your note. Show Me
- Tap to select an existing audio from the list or tap the (+) to record a new audio.
- To play an audio, tap the down arrow.
- To add the selected audio to your note, tap the Choose button upper left.
- To leave without adding an audio, deselect any currently selected audio (tapping on an audio toggles its selection on/off) and tap Done.