Every page of your pattern has 2 markers by default: a sliding row marker and a sliding stitch marker.
- Drag a marker to move it, moving a marker affects only the current page so you can drag on one page without losing your spot on other pages.
- The sliding markers default to the center of the page so you may need to scroll or zoom to bring them into view when you first create a project.
Adjust Sliding Markers (kCEssentials)
You can adjust the size, color, transparency, and invert settings on your markers, and you can have different settings for each page.
- Switch to Edit Mode. Show Me
- Tap the Markers button. Show Me
- Select the page you would like to edit.
- Use the controls at the bottom to set the width, color, transparency, and invert settings for the markers. Note your changes here will not affect other pages.
- To change the markers on another page, repeat steps 2 and 3.
About the Inverted Marker (kCEssentials)
The inverted row marker is unique to knitCompanion. It can be any color, below it is shown in gray. See instructions above to adjust your sliding markers.