If you have a PDF causing trouble you can regenerate it.
- From your PC, open the PDF in question in Adobe or Primo.
- Tap Print, under Advanced select Print as Image.
- Select Primo or Cute as your print driver. This will produce a new PDF file instead of printing to paper.
- Select On Screen or eBook viewing as your desired target (if you are using a different system and need to set a customized resolution, use ~150 DPI as a target).
- Use the new PDF you’ve created with kC and your problem will be solved!