You can add a PDF to an existing project. An example would be getting a new clue in a Mystery KAL (MKAL).
- Open your existing project and tap Setup (bottom left).
- Tap the PDF+ button at the top of the page.
- From Local PDFs select the PDF with the new pages you want to append to the existing project.
- If needed you can import PDFs directly from Ravelry or Dropbox. After the PDF opens for viewing instead of making a new project, tab the breadcrumb upper left and then select the newly imported PDF from Local PDFs.
- Or use Open In to add PDFs from any other source to.
- Tap to select the pages you’d like to add, or tap Select All to add the entire PDF.
The selected pages will be added at the end of the existing PDF for this project. None of your existing project will be affected and you can make new pieces directly off the new pages.