There are several options to bring a PDF into knitCompanion. These options are shown in this video.
PDFs from Ravelry or Dropbox:
- Tap PDFs on the home page
- Tap Ravelry PDFs at the bottom center to use PDFs from your Ravelry PDF Library.
- Tap Dropbox PDFs at the bottom right to use PDFs from your Dropbox.
- From your iDevice view the PDF in another app (safari, GoodReader, email, Chrome, Dropbox, GoogleDrive, etc)
- Tap the Open in button
- This is often on a menu that disappears quickly, tap the screen to bring it back
- It often looks like a box with an arrow pointing out. In Google apps it is represented as 3 vertical dots
- It may be located at the top right of the screen, or on a Share Menu
- Pick the knitCompanion app (list of apps scrolls side to side)
Or, use iTunes File Sharing: How to use iTunes File Sharing