The Inverted Marker is a very popular and unique feature of knitCompanion. It is available anytime there is a one-tap marker*.
It makes it:
- Easy to see any coloration in your chart.
- Easy for your eye to see the row you are on as you glance up from your knitting.
- Easy to stay focused on the current row without being distracted by surrounding information.
- Works with any color Row Marker (shown above using Black at a medium transparency).
To achieve the Inverted Row Marker in a project:
- From the app home page tap the Projects button
- Tap to open a project
- Tap the gear upper right to access that project’s preferences
- Set your Row marker color to your desired setting (black is used above, but any colors that please you will work).
- Tap Markers at the bottom and turn ON Invert Chart Overlay and Invert Text Overlay.
If you would like the inverted row marker as your DEFAULT settings for all new projects, use System Preferences to set your Default Project settings.
*One-tap markers are the blue arrows you see to the right of the screen. Use Setup to add one-tap markers to any chart or written instructions. If you are knitting from a kCDesign one-tap markers are available with no setup required.