Magic Markers work with any chart, no matter how it was created. There are 2 types of Magic Markers:
Tutorial for Magic Markers (2:53)
With Magic Markers you select a sample of the stitch, tap the wand, and the system finds all the matching stitches.
- Tap the Blue+ and select Magic Marker
- Tap the sample stitch. The best sample will generally be placed in the center area of the chart rather than at the edges.
- Tap the Wand and it will find all the matches.
- You can adjust the wand sensitivity and manually trim the search results by tapping a stitch to toggle it on/off.
- You can set the wand to search based on color or grey.
- Once the correct stitches are found, you can set color, transparency and count.
Tutorial for Custom Markers (1:04)
Similar to Magic Markers but without the wand, these are useful for marking specific stitches. Examples including marking bead placement and counting longer runs of non-matching stitches.
- Tap the Blue+ and select Custom Marker
- Tap each stitch you’d like to mark (tap a stitch again to toggle it off)
- Set the color, transparency and optional count.