Read about the Subscription Registration Updates in kC 3.8+.
All subscriptions and shop purchases are accessed with your Create2Thrive account. This is the same account you use for purchases made on the Create2Thrive website including kCDesigns, kCU Online Classes, and Logo Gear. If you do not yet have an account with Create2Thrive you can sign up. Newsletter sign-ups do not require an account.
Login from the website:
- Go to Create2Thrive.com
Login from the App:
- From the Home Page (5 big buttons) tap the gear upper right.
- Tap Subscribe/Restore.
- Tap Register Subscriptions.
- If you see Registered To followed by your email you are already logged in.
- If you have changed the email or password associated with your Create2Thrive Account, you need to login again.
- If you don’t have an account with Create2Thrive, you can register for an account anytime.
- Use the Lost Password link to reset your password.
- If Lost Password returns an error that the email is invalid, there isn’t an account associated with that email:
- You may have used a different email.
- You can register for an account anytime.
- Please note that newsletter sign-ups do not require an account.
- If you don’t get a password reset email, check your junk and spam filter. We recommend adding firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe sender list. If you do not see the email in junk or spam, please contact your email service provider for assistance.