When the next clue to a mystery kal comes out you can add it to your existing project. This is also useful if you want to make a single project using pages from different PDFs.
- Place the PDF you would like to add into your knitCompanion local directory.
- Open the project you would like to add pages to, and switch to Edit Mode. Show Me
- Tap the Add Pages button. Show Me
- Pick the PDF from your list of PDFs and tap Continue. You must have the PDF in your knitCompanion local directory to add it to your project.
- By default all pages are selected. You can select just the pages you need. Show Me
- Tap Append Pages.
The new pages are added to your project after the existing pages. You can scroll the pages at the top side to side if you need to. You can now knit and edit anything on those pages using all the kC Essentials.