We all have patterns in books, from websites, or that are documents other than PDF. There are many ways to transform just about anything into a PDF:
- From your PC, open the file in question (maybe it is word, or a web page, etc)
- Tap Print, under Advanced select Print as Image.
- Select Primo or Cute as your print driver. This will produce a new PDF file instead of printing to paper.
- Select On Screen or eBook viewing as your desired target (if you are using a different system and need to set a customized resolution, use ~150 DPI as a target).
- Use the new PDF you’ve created with kC and your problem will be solved!
On your Device, use a scanner app to transform images into PDF. Images might be pictures you take of paper patterns using your device’s camera, or they might be screenshots of a magazine page or website. A few examples of scanner apps are CamScanner, Tiny Scanner, Fast Scanner, etc.