When you are working in a knitCompanion project (kCProject) there are 2 modes, Knit and Edit. You can switch between Knit and Edit mode anytime. To switch between Knit and Edit mode, tap the Mode button upper right. Show Me
- Knit Mode is where you will be when knitting from your project.
- Counters, markers, keys, and more are available to track your way as you knit.
- It is easy to tell you are in Knit Mode, there are colored counters on the right.
- Edit Mode is where you can add highlights, notes, adjust your markers, rotate pages, add more pages, edit and set up counters, and more.
- While in Edit Mode you may not see all the various tracking items that you see in Knit Mode. This reduces clutter while you edit different types of items.
- It is easy to tell you are in Edit Mode, there are tool buttons on the right.
- From Edit Mode you can switch pages to edit several pages. For example, if you would like to add highlights tap the Highlight button on the right. To add highlights to a different page, select a different page at the top.