knitCompanion is very customizable to your needs. There are wide variety of settings. Some key items include:
- Block Sleep Mode to prevent your iPad screen going dark while you knit.
- Turn audio on or off for public knitting situations
- Sync with Dropbox and other systems
- Purchase and check your purchase status
- Set colors for markers, swipe, and other settings.
Access System Preferences
These include purchase, mute, block sleep mode, Dropbox, and project default settings.
- From the app home page (5 big buttons) tap the gear upper right
- It is not recommended to change project default settings until you are familiar with the app.
Access Project Preferences
These include colors, marker inversion, sliding marker settings, marker widths, minimize the look of sliding tabs and more.
- From the app home page tap the Projects button
- Tap to open a project
- Tap the gear upper right to access that project’s preferences