Magic Markers work with any chart that has a one tap row marker, even paper scans. About the one tap row marker.
There are 2 types of Magic Markers:
With Magic Markers you select a sample of the stitch, tap the wand, and the system finds all the matching stitches.
- Tap the Blue+ and select Magic Marker
- Tap the sample stitch. The best sample will generally be placed in the center area of the chart rather than at the edges.
- Tap the Wand and it will find all the matches.
- You can adjust the wand sensitivity and manually trim the search results by tapping a stitch to toggle it on/off.
- You can set the wand to search based on color or grey.
- Once the correct stitches are found, you can set color, transparency and count.
Similar to Magic Markers but without the wand, these are useful for marking specific stitches. Examples including marking bead placement or errata, and counting longer runs of non-matching stitches.
- Tap the Blue+ and select Custom Marker
- Tap each stitch you’d like to mark (tap a stitch again to toggle it off)
- Set the color, transparency and optional count.