The one-tap marker is available on any piece where the visible rows have been setup. How to Setup a piece. It will advance you to the next row with a single tap, track your total rows, and piece repeats. Pieces with a one-tap marker can also have row reminders and Smart Counters. To use the one-tap marker:
- Switch to Knit Mode. Show Me
- Select your Piece at the top.
- Tap the one-tap marker to advance your row.
- If you don’t have a one-tap marker, use Setup to add it.
- The top number is the current row of the piece. The bottom number is the total rows knit for the piece. The total rows will be higher than the current row if you repeat the piece or repeat rows in the piece.
- Long-tap the one-tap marker to Frog, Reset, and see more details about your progress including piece repeats and row repeat progress. Show Me