Not familiar with Setup? See here.
- Switch to Setup. Show Me
- Select the Piece, Key, or Template and tap Join. Show Me
- Select the PDF page you want to use and Tap Next.
- Crop your piece by dragging diagonally over the part you’d like to crop. You can adjust your crop by dragging the crop lines.
- If you are adding for a chart, enter the number of rows and stitches for your new part. Use Grid Check to check your work and make any adjustments.
- Tap Align
- Your new part will have a border, and you can drag it into proper position.
- Zoom and scroll to check your work. If you need to make a change, tap Edit at the top. To back out of Join without saving, tap the (x) upper left.
- When you like what you have, tap Save. Don’t see save? You must be in Align in order to save.