- If it doesn't say Home at the top, tap the Menu button upper left and select Home. Show Me
- Tap Shop on the right side. Show Me
- Tap Restore Purchases and see below for instructions based on your purchase type.
Subscriptions purchased in NextGen
- Tap NextGen Subscription.
- Sign in to your Apple App Store account if prompted.
Legacy kC Subscriptions (C2T Account)
- Tap Legacy Subscription.
- Sign in to your Create2Thrive account if prompted.
- A subscription from Legacy kC will become a Setup+Essentials subscription in kC iOS NextGen. For example, if you have a Magic Marker subscription that expires Oct 5, 2019 it will be treated as a Setup+Essentials subscription in iOS NextGen expiring Oct 5, 2019.
There may be a short delay while your information is being retrieved from the server.
Both Google Play and Amazon will automatically restore your in-app purchases once you download the free app. You MUST:
- Use the same app store as your original purchase.
- Use the same account in the app store as your original purchase.
It can take a few minutes for your device's local app store cache to refresh itself. If it does not do so, you can reset the app store cache.