Reminders are additional information you’d like to appear as you move your one tap marker. They can be used for anything including the option to see the written and charted instructions for each row at the same time. You can add reminders to any piece, written or charted, that has a one-tap marker.
- Switch to Setup. Show Me
- Select the piece you’d like to add reminders to.
- Tap Reminders.
- If you don’t see the Reminder button be sure your selected piece has at least one visible row.
- You can add a reminder to any row of your piece.
- If your piece counts by 2 you can add reminders to both the visible rows and the “in between” rows.
- Reminders can consist of any combination of a typed note, audio note, and cropped piece.
- You can copy the selected reminder to other rows of your piece.
- You can delete the selected reminder.
- Tap the arrow upper left to return to main setup.