Row Repeats are used when you need to repeat a subset of rows a certain number of times before continuing on. You can add reminders to any piece, written or charted, that has a one-tap marker. Show Me
- Switch to Setup. Show Me
- Select the piece you’d like to add reminders to.
- Tap Smart Counters.
- If you don’t see the Smart Counter button be sure your selected piece has at least one visible row.
- You can set some basic information about your piece, including how many times to repeat the entire piece. Show Me
- Tap the Blue+ on the right side to add a Row Repeat. Show Me
- Drag your repeat to cover the Rows you want to repeat.
- For written instructions always add repeats from the top down.
- For charted instructions always add repeats from the bottom up.
- Set the number of times you’d like to repeat the selected row. Set the color for your repeat.
- Add as many repeats as needed.
- Tap the arrow upper left to return to main setup.