You can customize the image used for your project when viewing local projects and PDFs. Show Me
Select Image Size
- Tap the Menu button upper left and select Settings. Show Me
- You can toggle Show Images on/off. When Show Images is off the default project or PDF icon will be shown.
- You can select Small or Large for your image size. Large is the default Show Me
Set Custom Project Image (requires Setup+Essentials)
In most cases^ the image shown for a project will be the first piece of the project. To customize your image, set your first piece to your desired image. You can crop a pretty picture from the PDF, or add a pdf that contains your own personal picture for the project. Show Me
- How to crop a piece.
- Set your desired first piece. In Setup Mode, long tap the piece at the top and drag it to the left side so it is first in the row. Show Me
- How to make a PDF from an Image.
- How to add a PDF to your Project.
^ If your project doesn’t have any pieces, the image will be the first page of the PDF used for the project. If your project is packed, the image will be the default project icon.