Magic Markers are available for knitCompanion Chart Pieces.
How to tell if it’s a chart piece:
- On the Main Knitting page (piece bar across the top), tap the piece in the piece bar across the top (so it’s in the main window).
- Tap Edit at the bottom.
- If your Edit Menu includes Stitch Markers and Smart Counters then that is a chart piece.
- If your Edit Menu does not include Stitch Markers and Smart Counters then it is not a chart piece.
There are 2 ways to get a chart piece in kC:
- Use a kCDesign (all the setup is done so you can just knit).
- Tell kC about your chart using Setup. Be sure to get your chart defined correctly, see how.
Once you select a chart piece you will have a one tap marker to the right of the chart, and in the edit menu you will have Magic Markers, Smart Counters, and Stitch Markers as additional options for your chart.